Online Admission Form
Application For Admission
|All * fields are mandatory.|
|Application for Class * :|
|Application for Board * :|
|Name Of Child * :|
|Gender * :||Male Female|
|Date of Birth * :|
|Current School :|
|Current Std. :|
|Current Board :||ICSE CBSE Other (Specify) N.A.|
|Mother’s Name * :|
|Father’s Name * :|
|Mobile Number For SMS Communication * :|
|Email Id for Communication :|
|Current Residential Address * :|
|Telephone Number :|
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
We declare that :
RULES- ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
- Parents must be given to understand that they cannot dictate to the management, but that the management has the right to state the conditions under which they will admit or retain pupils in their school (Code).
- No one is to be adnitted without a Transfer Certificate, Report card & conduct certificate, from the school last attended.
- The parent/guardian should fill in the School Admission form/School calendar with utmost accuracy and read the rules as given in the school calender. The signing of the Declaration form will constitute an agreement on the part of the Parent/ Guardian and the students, to abide by the rules of the school as laid down in the school calendar.
- No refund of the money paid will be made after the admission is taken.
- Notice of withdrawal should be given a month in advance, or else the fee for the following months will be charged.Such a notice should be given by the Parent or Guardian. Those leaving in April must pay fees for May and June.
- No transfer certificate will be issued till all dues are paid. The application form for the T.C. is contained in the calendar. Such a certificate will only be given DURING OFFICE HOURS and TWO days after the application has been submitted.
- No certificate of any kund will be issued without prior application by the parent. For every certificate issued from the office a fee will be charged accordingly. A character certificate will be issued on the basis of his/her regularity, punctuality, behaviour and the pursuit of values gained in school, strictly according to the remarks in his/her school calendar.